False hunger can be avoided.
Skipper’n is right: You are both strong and slim to eat spinach. At least if we are going to believe Swedish researchers.
Hunger or Suck?
Sweetness is often about fluctuating blood sugar, which may be due to eating too rarely or irregularly.
There’s necessarily nothing wrong with either your will or your character strength when your trousers line becomes tighter and tighter.
The worst enemy of the slimmer is “sucked” after something to put in your mouth, and it may be there even if you have just eaten so you almost crack!
Regular contractions in the small intestine that occur before all food is taken up from the small intestine can not be seen as true sensory signals.
When we get hungry just one hour after eating, the explanation can be hormonal, according to Dr.. with Einar Husebye is a specialist in gastroenterology.
The explanation for “sucked” is that your embedded signal system at the bottom of the digestive system is not activated because you eat wrong food.
– The important messengers – the metaphysics – located at the bottom of the small intestine are not released because the food you eat glides past. The consequence of it is that the brain is not “told” that you have eaten and are good and satisfied. It may only take a little half an hour, so you start to drift around with “puttesuget” notch heel, “explains Charlotte Erlanson-Albertsson, professor of medical and physiological chemistry at Lund University..
Erlanson-Albertsson has researched appetite control for 25 years. In the last 10 years she has conducted an interdisciplinary research team who has done four human studies and several animal experiments that have looked at so-called thylacoids found in spinach.
Mariann and Christine have tried the 5: 2 diet
About 15 scientific articles on thylacoids have been published in these years. An additional three clinical studies have been conducted on people outside Lund University and are expected to be published this year.
Breakthrough came right over the New Year. It has now been proven that thylacoids can curb the appetite that all obese and slimmer fight against.
The professor reiterates that weight problems always “sit between ears”. In order for you to feel satisfied until the next meal, signals must be given to the brain about this and these must come from the body itself.
Those who have trouble managing suck for unhealthy food may also have trouble distinguishing what is hunger, desire or suction.
Modern and processed foods do not go all the way through digestion. It is absorbed too early in digestion and lures the brain to believe it is saturated, but that happiness does not last long.
– The food does not go down into the small intestine where metthe hormones are excreted and whose task is to tell the brain that we are satisfied and satisfied. When these hormones are not released, we get hungry after a short while, blood sugar rises and we get greasy and out of control. Many resolve the inconvenience of having a snack with the result that we put on. Not least, this is sucking extra badly when we slim ourselves, says the professor.
There are at least 10 different hormones that control your body weight directly or indirectly, but you can also affect the hormones through physical activity.
Therefore, you’ll be sweetie when sitting in front of the TV
Down a kilo a week
In human studies that lasted for eight weeks, test subjects have gone down an average of one kilo a week.
– We’ve seen that you can get well for six hours and that’s what we think is the big advantage of thylakoids. Statistically we eat six times a day and the biggest food intake is after three o’clock in the afternoon, despite the fact that we work excellent with three meals of food per day. Our brain too – please note if it has been signaled that it has every reason to be satisfied and satisfied. In the opposite case, the urge for small eating comes with the result that we put on us, says the professor.
The people who participated in the long-term study reported that food suicide disappeared instantaneously when they took thylakoids for lunch and dinner. Thus they treated themselves with three meals a day without discomfort and “cracks”. They felt short and well satisfied.
Swedish researchers have also previously found that spinach contains substances that cause strong muscle growth. However, the intake shows that the muscles become stronger, but not larger.
Skipper’n was in something!
This is gold for the muscles
Important Health Benefits
There are many health benefits in a spinach diet when this is mashed, centrifuged and processed so that you only get back with the thylakoids.
The green powder named Aptiless has more good qualities than “just” to keep the appetite under control.
– You get better bacterial chlorine because there are plenty of lactobasillas in the thylakoids, you get lower levels of cholesterol, your blood sugar levels are kept stable, the combustion increases slightly and some feel much more prone. That’s because spinach increases the energy level. The blood sugar level is lower, we think is due to the fact that thylacidoes are low-glycemic. They cause starch to take longer to break down, thus not kicking straight into the bloodstream giving a false sense of satiety and well-being.
Works with all diets
There is slimming season all over the country. The sales of slimming products for millions and new diets are invented to rid a few pounds in a sweep. Most people know how it goes. It goes down and it goes straight up very fast.
– There are many ways to lose weight, but the most important thing is that those who slim must feel a pleasure and not constantly hunger, frustration and irritation.
Get started faster with the 5: 2 diet
– Thyroidoid is not a competitor for diets, but a good supporter no matter what diet or weight program you go on. Not least, important are the other health benefits you get in addition to weight reduction, says Professor Charlotte Erlanson-Albertsson, aiming for lower cholesterol and a more stable blood sugar.
Not what the meal consists of
Research shown in the final PhD thesis of PhD Kristi Ekrann Aarak, conducted at the University of Environmental and Bioscience (UMB), suggests that the design of a meal may affect the feeling of satiety.
– I have not looked specifically at thylacoids, but have studied how to delay the fat digestion of the salmon fat using broccoli and barley, and therefore exploit the same mechanisms, says Aarak, who has built his doctoral thesis on “The Healthy meal “, a project funded by the Norwegian Research Council.
– One of my works shows that fat is digested differently if the salmon is eaten alone, along with broccoli, along with barley or with both. The body wants to keep track of how much energy it absorbs, for example, by recording the amount of fat eaten. Fat that digests slower will trigger these mechanisms, the brain gets more quickly informed that you are satisfied and you want to eat less, explains Aarak..
Therefore, you do not lose weight
– Since the effect of different foods is different, it is also likely that there are specific components that affect fat digestion, “says Aarak..
Aarak relies on research at Lund University and does not ignore the fact that her research and the Swedish discovery of thylakoid can help people to normal weight and good health.
Go down ten kilos of cracking bread
You spend half a kilo a week with the 5: 2 diet
Got down 25 kilo and got there