Infections

This happened when Mirelle took henna tattoo

Black henata tattoo gave infection

This happened when Mirelle took henna tattoo

This happened when Mirelle took henna tattoo

BRIGHT DOWN IN THE SKIN: The henal gland was burned down to the skin of Mirelle Gunn-Fevang (24). PHOTO: Private

This happened when Mirelle took henna tattoo

No white spots do not mean what you think

Mirelle Gunn-Fevang (24) has long been fond of body art, including the popular henna ring.

One week ago, she bought a tube hennaaling for 25 kroner at Greenland in Oslo. It set its tracks.

– My sister and I have used Indian henmaling on our hands several times and never had any problem, she says.

– We went to a nearby store where my sister lives to buy it. Those in the store said this was black henna. It did not look exactly what we used to, but we did not think so much about it and bought the product like four hands.

However, they only painted on Gunn-Fevang hands.

Begun to fool

When the sister began to paint with the black henna, they soon realized that this was not the paint they used to.

It was sticky and thicker than we used to, but we continued the paint and did not think about it anymore, she continued.

But then it started to drift.

– I thought there might be some other chemicals in this than usual Indian henna. But then it was already painted, and it did not work out, so I left it dry.

The whole night welds hands to Gunn-Fevang.

Broke down in the skin

The next morning I tried to pell off some of the paint because I was so worried. I ended up pulling a large piece of skin, she tells.

A friend from the job told her that she had seen the same before and that this henna was dangerous and could burn down to her skin.

“It was impossible to rub it off with anything,” said Gunn-Fevang. Not with nail polish remover once.

– It did not go away and was extremely tender and red. I realized that it had already burned into my skin. When it started to peel off, the skin was sore and full of scars after the henatatoo’s outline.

Much of it is still on and something it has loosened. It is still sore, hurts and bags occasionally.

– Should not be allowed to sell

The 24-year-old thinks it’s all unnecessary and bad.

This happened when Mirelle took henna tattoo

Does your bones also look like this?

This happened when Mirelle took henna tattoo

Here is the truth about white spots on the nails

– That this paint is on the market, – something so innocent, cosmetic and cheap, which is so dangerous. What if children use this? What if someone had decided to use it on the face?

– It should not be allowed to sell this kind of henata tattoo. I’m most likely to have scared the rest of my life, and I really hope nobody else needs to experience the same, she says.

The Food Safety Authority warns

The Food Safety Authority warns adults and children against being decorated with a black henna color on the skin. Every year a lot of people are injured because of this. In the most serious cases, emergency medical assistance and hospitalization are necessary, writes Mattilsynet. no.

Often this happens on holiday.

– The danger of using Hennatatovering is that a proportion will develop PPD allergy, which in turn can cause contact dermatitis. The reactions can be seen as small blisters, redness, itching and in severe cases such as skin changes with scars, says Kjetil Guldbakke, dermatologist at Oslo Hudlegesenter in Oslo.

Most allergic reactions to henata tattooing are against the substance called P-phenylenediamine (PPD). Between four and 16 percent of the population are allergic to PPD. PPD is the common cause of allergy to henata tattooing.

– The chemicals used in Hennatatovering are found in several hair coloring products. People who have developed PPD allergy also tend to develop contact dermatitis against other dyes, such as Azofarger, Parabens and Para-aminobenzoic acid, informs Guldbakke.

Look for the black type, not the reddish brown

It is the black henna color that is dangerous, not the reddish brown. The original henna color is reddish brown, but to achieve the black color of the tattoo and to last longer, high concentrations of dyes, such as PPD (paraphenylenediamine). These high concentrations of dyes cause allergic reactions.

– Also, light-allergic reactions can not be ruled out. It is often said that henata tattoos disappear after weeks to months, but it is not necessarily correct. In addition, any reactions and increased pigmentation that never disappear in the same area, says dermatologist Jon Langeland.

He has the following advice: If you do not want to risk skin and / or have long-term problems afterwards, say no to henata tattoos for both children and adults.

.

Tags

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker