If you have experienced eating stew on candy, you know that there is no good feeling.
– If you eat carbohydrates in the form of vegetables, grains, fruits and berries, you will most likely feel healthy, obvious and comfortable. On the other hand, if you choose quickly absorbable sugars from soda, biscuits and sweets, you will feel unconcentrated, tired and nauseous, says doctor and writer Berit Nordstrand.
However, the effect is individual.
While some can overeat without problems, others may feel unwell after just a few chocolates.
Steals building blocks
– The sweetness of the candy comes from refined sugar, such as creamy sugar. The sweetness trigger and please your taste buds, but the positive effect also stops here, says Nordstrand.
Your digestion is confused by having served the sweetness “completely digested”.
The liver then protects the body from sugar loading by converting the sugar into fat that is largely stored around life.
– Refined sugar in candy is stripped of herbal, fiber, vitamins and minerals, and the sugar offers the body only pure carbohydrate and no building blocks. It actually steals vitamins and minerals from your cells when it burns energy, “she says.
Swinging blood sugar
Unstable blood sugar will help you feel unwell.
– There are two reasons why you get sick of eating candy. The high blood sugar after eating sugary foods and the low blood sugar that follows later, says Fedon Lindberg.
Symptoms of blood sugar
- Mood swings
- Blurred vision
- crave sugar
Source: Fedon Lindberg
So much is 150 calories
Hypoglycaemia, or low blood sugar, due to the body separates too much insulin.
Then the glucose levels drop rapidly and the hormones glucagon, adrenaline and cortisol are eliminated..
These hormones will try to slow down blood sugar and the result may be physical and emotional symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, dizziness, he says..
Sweetness and hunger
Nordstrand confirms this.
– When you eat refined sugar from candy, there is no time consuming digestion to freeze and soak up the sugar. It is taken lightly from the intestine and gives high blood sugar peaks, she says.
These peaks trigger an immediate blood sugar alarm and the amount of insulin helps to restore balance.
– A wrench of insulin keys opens cell doors and drops sugar into the cell factories in your body, blood sugar levels and mechanism clouds are a bit over target. Rapidly falling, and gradually low blood sugar trigger both sweets and hunger, she says.
Nourishment of cereal
Berit Nordstrand adds that what triggers a possible nausea may still be compounded.
– Both high insulin waves, high blood sugar and additives in the candy can help make you nauseous, “she says..
If you feel nauseated after eating yogurt or cereal added sugar, this has the same cause.
– And potato chips, which are fried starch, also interfere with your blood glucose check, “she says..
– Foods that combine a lot of starch or sugar with fat lead to blood sugar fluctuations and can thus give nausea, but especially fat can lead to the secretion of other hormones that lead to feeling of satiety or nausea at greater intake. Therefore, you also get sick of, for example, potato chips, Lindberg adds.
Quickly hungry again
After emptying the potato jug or candy bag, you simply feel a little stuffy or stuck.
TIPS from Fedon Lindberg
Choose sugar-free varieties of candy, preferably sweetened with natural sweeteners that do not charge blood sugar.
Good choice is candy sweets with stevia and erythritol.
Nevertheless, you will often find that you are soon hungry again.
– Also, this is low blood sugar levels. When adrenaline, glucagon and cortisol, which are secreted while blood glucose drops rapidly, is removed from the bloodstream, it provides relatively low blood sugar to signal to the brain that you will eat again, “Lindberg says..
So just wise food choices this time. If you choose once again sugar and starch, you are starting a new round of sweating, overeating and nausea.
Want to make your own healthy candy? Try Berit Nordstrand’s smart confectionery:
COOKER BITTER WITH VANIL
5 dl coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla essence / 1/2 tsp vanilla seed
Berit Nordstrand’s tips for candy you do not get sick of
- Dark chocolate with nuts. Choose a chocolate with at least 80 percent cocoa
- Chocolate bar of nuts, seeds and chocolate
- Homemade noodles of nuts, coconut and a little soaked apricot
- Frozen fruit bites chocolate fondue dipped in dark chocolate melted with a little coconut fat
- Yoghurt ice cream made of yoghurt natural, honey and fresh berries
4 tablespoons of organic cold-pressed coconut oil
1/2 dl Organic Coconut Milk
A pinch mineral salt
2-3 plates dark chocolate (more than 80%)
Melt the coconut at low temperature until it is liquid. Mix coconut, coconut milk, vanilla seed, salt and coconut in a bowl. Stir well.
Dress a shape (20 x 20 cm, possibly. br. dform) with baking paper. Squeeze the mass well into the shape of a compact cake. Put the mold in the freezer for a few hours.
Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath. Melt 1 tablespoons of coconut grease and stir into the chocolate door.
Remove the coconut cake from the freezer and chop it into small pieces of chocolate with a pizzakniv. Dip each biscuit in the chocolate door and put it on baking paper.
From the book “Food to Mind” by Berit Nordstrand
Therefore, sleep causes increased combustion
15 middle meals less than 150 calories
Drink this if you want to get sick