Many women want to have “sex free” during the menstrual period. Here you can see why.
She struggles with
In the week before people:
- Throat Breasts
- Density and loss of energy
- Pain in the abdomen
- Pain in the lower back
- Nausea and maybe vomiting
Sources: Doctor Online, Health Network, Wikipedia
Prepare for a week of nausea, diarrhea, headache, sweating, soreness in the body and pain in the kidneys and stomach.
Too many women experience people.
Not tonight, dear
Half of all women have one or more ailments associated with pms and menstruation. One in ten is so unfortunate that they are through all the items in the list on the right. Then the thought of sex is far from consciousness. And for some men, this is perceived as rejection.
– How should women relate to boyfriends who want sex in “Jordbæruka”?
– It’s basically no problem having sex under people, and many people use it as a relief to relieve pain and discomfort. For those who are so badly outdone, it’s no different to say no to people than otherwise, says a specialist in sexual counseling and assistant general manager Tore Holte Follestad at Sex and Society – Center for Young Sexuality.
– What if he turns away and does not want closeness when she says “no”?
– I think that’s unfit, if so. Then I might have reassessed the relationship, “says Holte Follestad.
He’s horny, she’s tired
– Gives orgasm of birth
Stress of Sex
– Actually, this is about managing your own sexuality. It can also deal with missing boundaries for their own part, and so it is expressed when she has people because it is then “generally dealt with” that you do not have sex, “says Tore Follestad.
Also read: Everything about PMS
– I think it’s a combination of bad communication from the woman and lack of understanding from the man. I also work as a sexual counselor for couples under the age of 30, and see that the problem may be that they are talking past each other. One has to talk about “what is sex for me?” “When do I need sex?” And “when do I need proximity?”. If you have never talked together, you can not know what’s happening in the head of the other.
The sexologist adds that the choice of time is significant in terms of whether you are able to talk properly.
– Take it out of the kitchen, once you’re both obvious and not so close to you, Tore Holte Follestad advises.
Do you have questions about sex and togetherness? Ask sexologist Gro Isachsen here.
“The body is most susceptible to fertilization in the midst of the menstrual cycle. If you are not fertilized during this phase, the progesterone and estrogen levels fall again and the extensive blood supply to the uterine lining extends to an extent that the mucosa dies and is secreted from the body in the form of a menstrual bleeding “, writes gynecologist and general practitioner at Trondheim Regional Hospital, Mette Moen, at Doktor Online.
Read the full story here: All about menstrual disorders
Gets orgasm of giving birth
Missing sex litigation in the 20’s
Back to Click Health