Six Piña colada covers your calorie requirement for a full day.
Grete Roede’s tips for summer drinks:
Fresh Sea Breeze
- 1 dl Farris
- 1 dl cranberries
- 1 lime
- 1 grapefruit
Here’s how to do:
Fill a jug of ice cubes. Pour in Farris and cranberry juice. Squeeze the juice of lime and grapefruit into the mixture.
pour into glass and server immediately!
- 1/2 liter of Mozell light
- 1/2 liter Sprite Zero
- 1/2 liter of apple juice
- 1 lemon
- 200 g strawberries
- 2 kiwi
- 1 star fruit
Mix the soda and apple juice into a glass bowl and stir in the squeezed lemon juice and ice cubes.
Clean and cut strawberries in pieces, kiwi in cubes and star fruit in slices. Add the fruit to the welcome bowl.
Server welcome bowl in glass or let the guests supply themselves.
It’s not just candy and fatty foods that sit on the side leg.
Shock The overview of liquid calorie bombs shows that it is fully possible to drink thick.
– If you want to fit the weight, you may want to generally limit the intake of alcoholic beverages. Especially the sweet options with alcohol, says the expert in diet and training at Grete Roede Unni Vada Coldevin.
315 calories in one drink
List from Grete Roede (see bottom of the article) shows that one single Piña Colada contains 315 calories (kcal), equivalent to one-sixth of the calories most of us need every day.
Three such drinks on a summer night – and you’ve been drinking half the energy your body needs 24 hours a day.
Be careful about the drinks
Because calories from drinks are not as filling as just as many calories would have been if you caught them in solid form, it’s easy to forget that they contain a lot of energy.
You can cut two out of three calories by choosing the right beer, but generally you can say that the more alcohol it is in the drink, the more calories it is in it.
Combines strong alcoholic beverages with mixed water or high-sugar drink mix, the beverage becomes calorie-rich..
– The amount of sugar varies widely in the different drinks. Wine and beer contain relatively little sugar, but because we often drink beer in larger glass it matters a bit. The alcoholic beverages that really contain a lot of calories are sweet drinks like Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri and Long Island Tea, she says.
Alcohol trigger snack suck
– So whether it’s a glass of wine, a beer or a drink, too much of the good fort can be displayed on the weight. When the weather is hot, it’s important to drink more, and instead of drinking water like a drizzle, you dare to the cold variants of sugary soda, energy drinks, ice-cream and icecream, says Coldevin.
Often the boxes or bottles are large and we drink more.
If there is alcohol in the bottle, it also turns out that we would like to eat more snacks and energy drinks than otherwise.
There is one sausage you get fat of
But it’s not just alcoholic drinks you can drink on your unwanted kilo during the summer. There are more than twice as many calories in soda as in non-alcoholic beer. Pils strain the body with fewer calories than the sugar drinks.
– Icecream, both finished in stores and in coffee shops, milkshakes and other types of shakes made of both milk and ice cream, contain a lot of unnecessary calories. The same does smoothier and juicer, which can contribute a lot of fruit sugar in addition to the calories, says nutritionist Linda Marie Lombness Nilsen.
Drinking too much
– There are many who forget that you get increased fluid needs because of the heat in the summer, and instead of drinking water, you may want some fruity or sweet. Then it’s easy to resort to juice or smoothie because these drinks are stamped as healthy, “she says.
Nutritionist Linda Marie Lombness Nilsen’s tips for good summer drinks:
- Mix the same amount of light soup you use for a glass of juice with Hazard, Berries or Ramløsa. Finish with some water on top and stir around.
- Water with berries or fruit
Lena Beatrice slipped 45 kilo
The problem is that the amount often gets too big. You are thirsty and drink plenty before you at all know the taste of the refreshing beverage.
– This can be scary if you do not want too many excess calories, says Nilsen.
Regardless of how to turn and turn it on, it is the balance between energy intake and energy consumption that is critical to the weight.
Whether it’s food or drink you get in you.
– Say you have a week where you eat as normal and lay on what you need in energy intake every single day. Since it’s hot, you have good days at work and the store is close by, you would like to be healthy while drinking some cold. Perhaps you start the day with an icecream after drinking a glass of juice for lunch. During the day, you are training a smoothie and vips, you have received 560 kcal in profit, says Nilsen.
These three drinks, in addition to meals during the day, will over time lead to weight gain because you get a profit every day.
For those who want to keep the weight through the summer, luckily there are alternatives.
– There are very many varieties of drinks without added sugar. You have water with and without carbonic acid in many flavor combinations, and it is also good to mix, for example, Farris and apple juice together, says Coldevin.
Bear is as good as diet pills
She recommends water as a dry drink, but otherwise sugar-free varieties of ice, soda and juice are an option if you need something that tastes a bit without contributing too much sugar.
– For example, you can add slices of orange, apple or cucumber into the water to get a beautiful dry-pot with flavor, she says.
Loving to enjoy, but not every day
Nilsen’s advice is not so different.
She thinks it will be allowed to enjoy this summer, but you have to enjoy yourself.
– And believe it or not – there are alternatives that are approved by our nutritionists also. None of us are particularly fond of sweeteners and such, but when it comes to saving calories, there are very many who vote for it anyway. I think you should enjoy yourself on weekends and do not enjoy lots of sugar every single day. You can actually enjoy much more than sugar, “says Nilsen.
Is it true that you enjoy eating at night?
Christine slipped away 39 kilos of low carb
So many calories give the drinks you:
Alcoholic beverages (energy content per glass / drink)
- Pina Colada (6 cl room / malibu) 315 kcal
- Strawberry Daiquiri (4 cl room) 260 kcal
- Long Island Iced tea (6 cl liquor / liqueur) 230 kcal
- Cosmopolitan (6 cl vodka / cointreau) 180 kcal
- Margarita (6 cl tequila / cointreau) 165 kcal
- Wine, red or white (1.5 dl) 100 kcal
- Arrow (0.5 l) 200 kcal
- Icecream 330 ml / box (TINE Cappucino) 205 kcal
- Ikaffe Zero 330 ml / box (TINE Zero) 145 kcal
- Juice (1.5 dl) 65 kcal
- 1 glass of soda (1.5 dl) 60 kcal
- Sweet sweet (1.5 dl) 45 kcal
- First artificial (1.5 dl) 5 kcal
Source: Grete Roede
Click here and follow us on Facebook
Seven recipes perfect for hot days
Cut two out of three calories by choosing the right beer
Therefore, you do not lose weight
Sign up for the newsletter and get updates by email
– Should I stop drinking light brown?
Read this before eating dinner
How to cut calories
Powder gives you faster slimming results