90 percent get back the kilos they’ve been so hard to get rid of.
Exercise is wise
Exercise and exercise doubles the chance that the weight stays stable after dieting.
Exercise is all activity that increases your energy consumption beyond restraining. For example: To take the stairs instead of the elevator, to go or ride a bike instead of driving to work or on errands, doing housework, playing outdoors with children or grandchildren.
Strength training maintains or increases muscle mass, and more muscles provide increased rest burning. Prioritize large muscle groups, run 1-3 sets of approx. 10 repetitions and use so heavy weights that you get tired. 1-2 sessions per. week is a good start.
1-2 weekly sessions with such intense fitness training that you get a bit sweaty and breathless, will give the combustion a boost. For example: A quick walk or run, bike ride in hilly terrain, a session in the swimming pool, an hour in a fitness center.
(Source: Beate Torset, Personal Trainer and Instructor at SATS)
Elin and Even are the year’s superlenders
Burn more fat with music!
Helkosen causes weight gain
Eat healthier 1-2-3
Finally, you’ve done it! Or maybe you’ve done it again – to go down the redundant kilos. Most people get back the kilos they’ve worn so hard to get rid of.
Here is the slender expert Torkil P. Andersen’s tips on how to avoid hanging out after a diet.
Approximately 90 percent of those who manage to slim get back the kilos they have gone down.
– It’s much harder to hold weight than to lose weight, says doctor Torkil P. Andersen.
– The usual dietary guidelines are insufficient for those who have been overweight. They need a tailored scheme, the doctor believes.
His advice and recipes can also be followed by normal weight, which will avoid the kilos that often get used to over the years.
Eat healthy fat
– This is no diet, but it does not matter what food you choose to meet your body’s energy needs. Eat proteins in each meal, as you will get saturated and it will burn. You should not eat too much fat because fat contains twice as much energy as proteins and carbohydrates.
– Fat is important for the body to function optimally, but it must be healthy and good fat. Without them, you unconsciously continue eating fatty foods until the need for essential fats is covered. You should also not eat large amounts of healthy carbohydrates. Sugar and other carbohydrates slow down the burning of fat and the conversion of sugar to fat will increase.
– The fat can not be converted to sugar again, but must be burned in moderate activity.
Keep away from foods that contain a lot of both healthy carbohydrates and fat, because it’s the worst combination. For example, potato sticks (carbohydrates) and sausages (fat) and pizza with wheat flour (carbohydrates) and cheese (fat).
That’s why you go up
This can be seen in
Most fruits, salads and vegetables (except root vegetables) provide maximum fat burning, long satiety and are packed with vitamins and minerals. Remember, it’s important to vary!
There are several reasons why almost everyone gets back into weight after a diet.
– An important factor is that many dietary cures are delayed. You deny things you like. So after dieting, once you reach your goal of weight, you often start rewarding yourself with the food and drink you have left during the diet. You go back to the diet and the lifestyle you had before dieting – all that made sure you had a diet.
The physiological effect of the body after a diet is also an obstacle.
Even when we are five years, the body has formed all the fat cells we will have for the rest of our lives. The exception is some women who get a few more fat cells during a pregnancy.
In fat people, these fat cells are small, but in obese they are large.
The fat cells do not disappear during a diet, they just get empty.
When our fat cells are emptied, they will send signals to the brain that it’s time to eat. They also tell you what kind of food we are going to eat.
Our food choices are not conscious. The body tries to make you eat food that replenishes the fat cells.
For your body it is unfortunately becoming natural to be overweight, so after a diet it will try to get back the weight it had before you started slimming.
This will try to do long after you finish your diet. But if you manage to keep your weight stable for one to three years, your body will probably have “accepted” its new weight.
At the same time, during these years, you have managed to change your diet and lifestyle more easily – making it easy to keep your weight stable in the future.
Good eating habits
– Eat three to five times a day.
Eat a little of this
No food is illegal, but your diet should not contain more than 10 percent of foods that are rich in healthy carbohydrates and fat, because they inhibit fat burning. Examples of this are nuts, bananas, grapes, orange juice, fat cheese, potatoes and pasta (not whole grains).
– Always prioritize fresh produce if you get them because the content of vitamins and minerals is greatest. Nest is best frozen, canned is an emergency.
– If you’re in a birthday party, it’s okay to take a piece of cake. But do not fret and do not eat cake every day.
– If you are on the move and are hungry, remember that McDonald’s, many gas stations, food stores and burger jams have finished and perfectly acceptable mixed salads.
– Reward yourself after a successful diet, but not with food or drink. Spend on a southern trip, a spa stay, new clothes or the like.