Symptoms of renal congestion include fever, pain in the sides and lower back, frostbite and nausea with or without vomiting.
Symptoms of renal congestion
- Pain in the page
- Abdominal pain
- Sweating when urinating
- Reduced General Mode
Kidney congestion inflammation means that you have an inflammation of the upper urinary tract.
According to Helleeksikonet.no, renal congestion inflammation causes high fever, pain in the sides that can go through the stomach and down the lower back, frostbite and nausea with or without vomiting. It may come acute, but in many cases you have or have had symptoms of lower urinary tract infection, such as stinging on urination and increased urge to often water the water.
– Kidney congenital inflammation often causes severe disease sensation with fever, lethargy and pain. There is no difference between the symptoms of men and women, says general practitioner Kjell Vaage, who runs his own medical office on the island of Gran Canaria.
Kidney congestion is a common infection
– Kidney pelvic inflammation usually occurs from a bladder infection. The infection goes up into the urinary tract and becomes a renal congestion inflammation, “says general Dag Berild at the infection department at Oslo University Hospital.
According to Berild, renal insufficiency is one of the most common infections they see in hospitals. If you have a malformation of the urinary tract, you can easily develop kidney congestion. Women are most bothered.
– This is because bacteria have a shorter pathway to the urinary bladder. Urinary tract infections are therefore far more rare in men. Diabetes and obstruction due to enlarged prostate increase the frequency of men, “said Vaage.
Pregnant is extra vulnerable
– Pregnant are more prone to kidney congestion because their pregnancy causes changes in the structures of the ureter. If you find bacteria in the urine of pregnant women without having symptoms of renal congestive inflammation, we treat because the bacteria can more easily lead to infection and complications in pregnancy, “said Berild.
Renal congestion may be a serious condition. It is therefore essential that you seek a doctor.
– You can at worst get blood poisoning, which is a serious condition. In theory you can die of blood poisoning, but it is rare in Norway. In addition, there are many diseases similar to kidney congestion, so it is important to get to a doctor. Appendicitis, inflammation of the gall bladder and ovarian inflammation is something that may resemble renal congestion inflammation, Berild explains.
Kidney congestion is treated with antibiotics
– Kidney pancreatitis is always treated with antibiotics. The clinical condition is followed until you see that the patient is improving and the infection tests and the findings in the urine are normalized. Sometimes it may be necessary to check the kidney function in a blood test to see that there is no damage to the kidneys, says general physician Birgitte Øie at the Center Fixed Group.
She emphasizes that patients with severe high fever and vomiting be sure to get enough liquid.
Children must be treated quickly
According to Helseleksikonet.no, most people can be treated outside hospitals, but those with severe general condition and pregnant women are usually admitted to hospital for treatment.
Children should be treated quickly, as especially small children can develop permanent damage to the kidneys.
You should go after sex
The kidneys are immature and the danger of permanent injury is therefore great, says general practitioner Vaage.