Norway’s best slimming motifs are clear in their speech.
If you manage to slim, stand and fall with how much you want to lose weight and how you think, according to some of Norway’s best slim motifs.
With your help, you can achieve your goal!
– Marit Bjørgens sekundant does not stand and shouts negative things to her if it smells a bit along the way. That the motivation it stands and falls on when slimming is only partly correct, says psychologist Hege Gade to Norsk Ukeblad.
Gade is a PhD in Psychology at the Center for Disease Overweight in Health South East, Hospital in Vestfold / University of Tromsø. She researches personality and eating behavior in patients with sickness obesity.
Street encourages you to practice creating good secondary thoughts, such as: “It’s a bit of a bit, and it does it for everyone, but I’ve made a lot of changes that I would not otherwise. »
– This is the most important thing! One thing that is certainly certain is that if you slowly but surely return to old eating patterns with gradually more calories, the weight will also increase. It’s very important to be conscious of your own eating patterns – which has led you to put on, and not least which has led to a weight reduction, she says.
Permanent weight change
Find the slim method that’s most effective for you
Go down ten kilos of crackle cakes
Those who manage to keep weight over time are enjoying something extra sometimes, but they are usually also quite aware of what they can not benefit from daily.
– You may say that they live a little like that in their daily lives as they did during weight loss, but they enjoy a little different food sometimes. In addition, we know that those who manage to gain weight over time usually like regular exercise, have breakfast and weigh regularly, “says Gade..
Nothing but Men
Hege Barhaughøgda is a diabetes nurse and dietician at Fedon Lindberg, and holds courses in mind training and motivation.
– Never seen Tone in better shape
Here’s the diet’s slimming
Barhaughøgda says that many who seek out the clinic say they are motivated, but find excuses:
“I’d like to go for a walk, but I do not have time. “
“I’d like to eat healthier, but it’s so hard. “
– Do you start saying “but”, you are not motivated enough. There are countless apologies, but you will not get any changes, says Hege Barhaughøgda to Norsk Ukeblad.
Also check what makes Superblogger Camilla Pihl training motivation.
Weight and self esteem
Barhaughøgda tend to ask those who struggle with the motivation to imagine how they have it five years ahead of time. If they have not changed habits, how do they think they have it? With health, weight, self esteem, work?
– It seems people are terrible to think about. They want something different, but everyone hates the change process.
Two factors determine whether you get flat stomach
When men lose weight, they have a different pattern than the women. They also have another motivation – and often another outcome.
Must change habits
Barhaughøgda emphasizes that there are no shortcuts. You must change the habits and patterns you have had for a long time.
Be aware of what your goal is; Why do you want this and what you really want?
– Good goals are the first step on the right track. Write them down somewhere you see it often. A good goal helps you reach the goal. You must formulate the goal so that you believe in it, Barhaughøgda advises.
You can drop a kilo a week
Good goals must be realistic, she emphasizes. Perhaps it’s too ambitious to aim at training three to four times a week.
– Thoughts like “I’m eating healthy” or “I’m doing physical activity, even though the trips are short” is a positive mindset that’s fine in the first place. Then you can set yourself more ambitious goals eventually.
It’s important to talk to yourself with positive sentences like “I love to eat healthy food” and “exercise gives me a good feeling”.
– You must have a positive focus on the goals over time. We tend to focus on what we do not want and what we do not get, and then the focus is only on it. Try to think “I’ll eat healthy” instead of “I’m not going to eat chocolate”. One can get a lot of positive help from the brain, “says Barhaughøgda.
– Find the subject that trigger you
– If you’re unable to lose weight, your subject is not enough, says motivational expert Øyvind Hammer to Norsk Ukeblad.
The pictures are taken with 1 hour space
You recommend better diet slimming
Hege Barhaughøgda’s best advice:
- Think about the win, not what you have to forsake.
- Do not apologize.
- Think positive.
Øyvind Hammers best advice:
- Find arguments that make you slimming.
- Set high goals.
- Create a plan.
Best advices for psychologist Hege Gade:
- Think about why you want to lose weight.
- Make a realistic plan.
- Make good second thoughts – hello to yourself.
– By dividing the word “motivation” into two and adding a k, you get two words: Motivation and action. Motivations that lead to action, that is, action, are the basis for slimming. You have a goal, to get slimmer, and then you’ll find some form of solution, a plan for weight loss, “Hammer says..
But then you may experience the plan not working. Why? These are the questions many slimmer poses.
Why is it so difficult to adhere to the healthy diet and so hard to get on exercise?
– When implementing a diet, it involves a change and it is uncomfortable. In order to lead the “action”, you must have a good motive. If you have a good motivation, you sacrifice much to achieve what you want.
Click here and follow us on Facebook
Sign up for the newsletter and get updates by email
Why should ladies drop the panties
Therefore, check if you have herpes
Take the test and check if you are dapping
Debate: – Should I stop drinking lightly?