Here the bacteria thrive in the bedroom.
– Midd is a subclass of spiders and related to ticks.
– Over 45,000 species of mites are described, the most famous and troubled middle of humans is house dust mites.
– The dust dust center is found in carpeting, carpet floors, mattresses, bed linens and bed linen with human and animal blur. They live from dead skin cells.
– Except that they easily cause allergies, mites are harmless to humans.
– It’s the feces the dust center leaves which causes the allergic reaction.
– One Sunday, 20-30 eggs will be added at a time, and the proliferation can lead to a lot of mites when the indoor climate provides good conditions for it. Middle retreats to the mattress and bed base where they grow up and have eggs and kids. It also thrives well in the carpeted floors in the bedrooms and together with stuffed toys.
Source: Norway’s Asthma and Allergy Association
Meal, pollen dust and bacteria – Your partner is not the only one you share the bedroom with.
According to Grethe Amdal, senior adviser in Norway’s Asthma and Allergy Association, 14 per cent of Norway’s population of middle energy suffers. For them it is very important with a clean and free dust-free bedroom. But dust can also cause irritation to those who are not allergic.
The best thing about your health is to have a bedroom that is cleaned regularly. Like the rest of the house, the bacterial cells in the bedroom are many. Everyone may not be as easy to keep in mind?
Cleaning expert Aggie MacKenzie, known from the Extreme Cleaning Program on TVNorge, recommends to change bed linen every 14. day.
– Change every 14. day, every week if you are a couple. Wash at 60 degrees to break bacteria and mites, she says to the British magazine Glamor.
If you have good hygiene and no problems with sweating, doctor Ragnhild Halvorsen agrees that it is enough to change the beds every other week.
– You’re wondering how dirty you are when you sleep. Those who shower daily or every other day, and otherwise have good personal hygiene do not have to change the bedding so often, Halvorsen has previously stated in an article on Click, how often you should change the bed.
She stresses that if you have sweating problems you should change bed linen once a week.
It is common to sweat a lot if you are in menopause or are ill.
Asthma and allergy associations discourage people from rearing their beds, at least in the morning. They recommend that you instead open the blanket completely so that the moisture in the bed evaporates.
Blankets and pillows:
Hair, hair products and sweat will be left on the pillow.
MacKenzie recommends placing the arm over to check if it is clean enough. If it is lying, it is clean, but if it bends downwards it is dull.
– Wash the pillow and pillowcases frequently. Night wear can be a good investment for people who are allergic to household dust mites, writes Asthma and Allergy.
They also recommend to freeze duvets and pillows if you have the opportunity.
On cold days (-15 to -20 ºC) you can put the mattress, duvet and put to air outdoors for approx.. eight hours and knock well before it is taken in.
– Wash or freeze duvet and pillow once a year if you have no special ailments. The few think about the pillow and pillow, but we should do that more often. Give it a round of the machine or a few hours in the freezer, “said Amdal in the Asthma and Allergy Association.
10 things you should know about allergy
Blankets and pillows should be washed at 60 ºC. Then the middle will not survive.
Are you not convinced? According to British Dr Lisa Ackerley, it is estimated that full ten percent of the weight of a two year old pillow consists of dead skin and dust mites. It writes online newspaper Mail Online.
The Living Room, which, among other things, sells mattresses, recommends to air the mattress once in a while. They also recommend to vacuum the mattresses regularly, and suggest to air the mattress at least every other month.
Stains should be removed as quickly as possible.
– Also vacuum the bed itself where dust can accumulate. In some beds dust and dirt can accumulate under the mattress, “says Amdal.
In the past we wrote about what to think about when buying a new mattress. There we are advised to replace the mattress mattress after about ten years.
Also, keep the nightstand clean, especially if you often use it to put your food off.
Here are the ten worst bacterial cells
Ackerley, who has investigated hygiene in hotel rooms through the British TV program “Secret Tourist”, found that nightstands are actually among the dirtiest places in the bedroom.
– People eat in bed and put bread on the bedside table, believing it’s clean, but it’s not, she says.
Disinfect your nightstand once a week, is her advice.
According to Amdal in the Asthma and Allergy Association, the curtains should also be washed from time to time because they collect dust and pollen.
Generally, slippery fabrics are the best because it’s less attached to them, so that looks like smooth blinds are better, especially if they are rolled up daily, she says.
Amdal is also keen to air in the bedroom not to be too hot.
She recommends that the temperature is five degrees colder than in the living room. With 21 degrees on the living room, it would say 16 degrees in the bedroom.
8 reasons to check health
– It’s important that it’s not too cold either. Then condensation can occur when the cold air meets warm air from the rest of the house, and in the worst case it can cause molding in the bedroom, she says.
Fresh air is also important for a good bedroom environment. The polling season is in progress and if you have pollen allergy, you should avoid airing during the day when the spread is greatest. Pollen filters can be an option, and there is also less dust and pollen in the air when it rains.
Floor and other surfaces:
– Vacuum suction once a week, also in corners and under the bed. If you have hardwood floors, walk over with a light damp cloth, says MacKenzie to Glamor.
Amdal also recommends cleaning other surfaces in the bedroom, as on top of shelves and other places it easily collects pollen and other dust.
– Use a dry microfiber cloth. And having the least thing and tang in the bedroom that can collect dust, she recommends.
If you have midsize or pollen allergy, you should be extra careful with cleaning the bedroom. How bothered is, is individual.
– Good cleaning of the bedroom can reduce the symptoms. If you have middle energy you should change bed linen at least once a week, says Amdal.
To shower too often is not good. But in the polling season, when you bring pollen dust into the bedroom and into the bed, it can be the rescue.
Check if you shower too often
– It can help shower and rinse your hair every night to avoid too much pimple in the bedroom and on the pillow, says Amdal.
Click here and follow Click Health on Facebook
Sign up for our newsletter and receive weekly updates by email
Stringtrusa is a bacterial bomb
As often as you should change towels
Therefore, the toothbrush can be a health risk
Wash the house with food