The tips to help you lose weight in a healthy way.
Kari Nordmann’s body shape is changing and the experts do not fully agree with the reason. Is the waist of women away?
This question is one of many we have applied for in the past year. Here are some of the answers, and the best tips for a slimmer and healthier everyday life we’ve come across.
When we look at pictures of former women’s women, most of them have a clear waist: Midwives with narrow waist flaners in the park, grandmothers who hit flickering on the gymnastics with hips and thighs, but narrow waists. Nowadays, more and more young women are getting apple phases, that is, the fat sits around the stomach. Is this due to excessive intake of healthy carbohydrates, food additives, genetics or other things?
We asked professionals in weight reduction, nutrition, medicine and research about their views on this body change – from bulb to apple.
– The only thing that matters to keep weight is that you find the healthy changes you can live with. Clean the cupboard, roll the rest of the unhealthy Christmas food and replace it with good ingredients, encourages Inger Kløkstad and CEO Hege Topstad in Ingers Fibermat.
Inger believes it’s important that you decide what you want. Focus on health, not slimming.
– Set a goal: What do I want? Write it down, make a choice, she says.
Kickstart with soups
Soup is low-calorie food, and as part of your daily diet it will reduce your total calorie intake. But do not eat soup every day for a long time. The so-called “Rikshospitalets suppekur” provides a good start to the slimming, but you should not follow it for more than a week.
– It can produce quick results, you do not have to feel hungry, and you can vary the flavors. The advantage of this cure is that it works well on the two to three extra kilos, says Gunn Helene Arsky.
Keep the healthy carbohydrates
The carbohydrates are basically our biggest source of energy. This means that everyone who wants to lose weight has a lot to gain from reducing their intake.
The first thing to do when you want to lose weight is cutting carbohydrates. But not all. Keep the healthy, complex carbohydrates. This increases the chances of success, says nutrition physiologist Kari H. Bugge from Grete Roede AS.
She thinks it is unnecessary to cut “all” carbohydrates.
– Not only do you lose valuable nutrients. You also take away a lot of food pleasure and make eating unnecessarily complicated. A varied diet is an easy way to secure all the nutrients the body needs. You will still lose weight, says Bugge.
Nutritionist Gunn Helene Arsky agrees.
Everyone likes cutting sugar, white flour and other refined starch sources of candy, candy, sugar, etc. But not everybody likes to cut a lot of potatoes, whole grain pasta and brown rice – it’s quite so necessary for those who want to be physically active, she says.
Evening snaps can make you fat
In short, there is a total intake of calories during a day that is ultimately decisive and not after you have consumed the calories, says nutritionist Therese F. Mathisen.
– Eating in the evening is a good addition to today’s main meals. You also have a tendency to eat in the evening even if you are not hungry. You eat because you are used to eating in front of the TV and not because you know that you need food, says Nordstrand.
This means that the calories from the evening box will be on top of an already covered calorie demand, so the evening sweetener will give weight gain.
– Studies of people who skip breakfast, eat a modest lunch and consume most calories in the afternoon and evening also show a connection with obesity, she says.
Click here and follow Click Health on Facebook
Sign up for our newsletter and receive weekly updates by email
Went 20 kilos of cakes for breakfast
You will not be slim of healthy food
Low-carb diet is all managed